A video has been circulating in Facebook about the toughest job in the world. You have to work 24 hours a day, yet you don’t get paid. And if you have seen the video, it is the job of being a mother. I am a mother, too. Even if I don’t like it, I am alone in this foreign land away from my princess. I will save my story for another post, but May is only a few days away! It means that the special day for moms is also around the corner! Have you already decided on the gift for that special, brave woman?
If not, let me give you a great idea. It is something that every woman loves (maybe even you). It is perishable yet it could give that special woman blissful and exciting moments while eating them! Yes, I meant CHOCOLATES! But, I don’t mean just any chocolate… try zChocolat from France!
I had the privilege of receiving zChocolat’s Mother’s Day collection. Even by just looking at the packaging made me feel special already.
The collection had 30 pieces of uniquely-flavored chocolates and a booklet that came with it describes each piece. Each piece had a distinct taste and each bite will give you a unique experience!
30 pieces is just too much for me and I felt that it would be a greater experience if I share them with friends, so I did. Savoring the taste while guessing the flavors was so fun!
I have put together some favorite comments from my friends and myself. Take a bite of one of these gems, and I am sure you will also be singing the same tune! And be warned, once you’ve tasted them, you will never forget about them!
- Chocolates 1, 3, 8, 20 and Z-white
- “All of them were to die for”
- #23, a silky ganache of 62% dark Venezuelan chocolate
- “Really good the flower stuff really comes through… tastes a seduction chocolate!”
- #24, 40% Ivory Coast milk chocolate ganache
- “Very smooth chocolate, reminds me of easter morning chocolate. Just like kind of that childhood dream of chocolate when you were still small and chocolate was the center of the universe…”
- #15, a refreshing and acidulous lemon-almond paste
- “At first, it didn’t taste that good. But when the lemon taste came out, it felt like opening a very nice present.”
- #21, a tender almond paste perfumed with a delicate hint of rose
- “The hint of rose slowly kindled some kind of emotion and while the flowery taste slowly left my taste buds, I felt so relaxed. The sensation was like that of a very good massage!”
- Z, the flagship Z chocolate
- “With two levels of taste, the cream of caramel flavor was just the right sweetness and very delicious. It was the most delicious chocolate I ate recently.”
Mothers, by nature, love to share even to the point of having nothing left for her. So don’t skimp on the gift! Make her feel special not only on Mother’s Day but everyday. And yes, I am pretty sure she will share the chocolates with you. All the more reason to buy this Mother’s Day collection, don’t you think?
You still have a lot of time! The delivery is so fast that you will be able to receive it in two days after placing the order!